Ok! So today I bought Crystal Innovations Professional Teeth Whitening Home Kit blah blah ect. It was on discount for £19.99 down from '£129.99' so that seemed a bit of a (dogdy) bargain (gamble). Arrived pretty quick considering it came from overseas to the UK!
In the package is some 'Pro-White' which I am guessing by the taste and smell is just mouthwash, 2 syringes of goo, two boil-to-shape gum shields, fancy ass blue light and loads of other pointless stuff like special gum-shield carry case for extra hygenic people.
These are my issues/praises and outcome using the product itself:
- Gum-shield takes some time and expertise to make sure it dries in the shape of your teeth in 0.01 seconds - make sure it gets the front, and chopping it down's a bitch too. However you can always reheat and remould it (for the 3 times i have retried)
- Pro-white stuff is pointless although I still use it anyway for the jazz
- The teeth goo in the syringes is awful to apply, and hard to get equally spread all over your teeth (I rub it all over with my fingers on dry teeth so it has a better stick). Be careful not to scrape it off when you put the gum-shield on over it.
- You look like the biggest dribbly, dumb, shiny-mouthed dickhead with the light held between your lips for 45 minutes
- Straight after allocated time, on taking the shields off, the effect is blotchy and all-over-the-place. Think about those people with calcium deposits in their teeth; the ones with the little white marks? Looks like that.
- As the light's at the front, only really the front teeth get any whitening - i think my back teeth are horrifically yellow.
Hope this makes deece reading/informs you a bit about what you may or may not be considering buying. At the end of the day I'd still reccomend Crest Whitestrips huns